Sport is now back on the menu!
We are, however, still following COVID-secure guidance. Please contact your sports representative for more info or email us. Most importantly, if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or test positive, please don’t come.
The latest from Table Tennis England is that from Monday 19th July most restrictions can be removed. However we are still exercising caution, and so the following recommendations are in place:-
- Playing times to be booked as before.
- No league matches, no visitors.
- A maximum of 8 players to be in the playing room at any one time
- Tables 1 and 3 are recommended as the preferred tables for play but table 2 may be used if there is sufficient demand.
- Doubles may be played with any 2 members playing together as partners.
- Tables and equipment to be cleaned at the start of any booked playing session. Cleaning during the session is the choice of those playing.
- The room to be ventilated during playing sessions. The amount of ventilation required to be based on the number of players attending and the length of playing time booked.
Again, please contact your sports representative for more info or send us an email.